Monday, January 28, 2013

Garlic Grits Casserole!

My friend, Becky, sent me a picture on my phone this morning, it was a picture of Garlic Grits Casserole! She said it was one of her favorites! First thing that caught my eye was that she was using some pampered chef stone ware!! 2nd it looked really good! And she sent me a picture of the recipe which sounded great and i love the fact that the Author of the cook book had a little story with the recipe! so I replied to Becky and asked what cook book was she using because i was already in love! I was not surprised when she sent back of a picture of the cover and it was Trisha Yearwood! I will be purchasing it soon! It looks like an amazing cook book!!
Ansley, my daughter, and I are the only ones in my house that eat grits however my motto is- don't dis it until you try it, EVEN if you've had it before, it could totally taste different the next time!! My biggest HOUSE rule is we don't say foods are gross! Even if my husband doesn't like something he puts it on his plate so the kids never really know and they'll give it a try!! So my point is that everyone in my house will be trying this soon! (Read Trisha's little story above the recipe! I love it! She's so right!!) enjoy the pictures that Becky sent to me!! Oh and ps- that piece of stoneware isn't available anymore but this recipe should fit beautifully into pampered chefs deep dish pie plate!!! Also a stoneware product!!







No comments:

Post a Comment