Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Meet our family!




I am a wife and a mother to three amazing, silly, crazy, energetic kids! And my family loves some food! So thankfully I grew up in a home where my momma cooked and I didn't really know that I had "an option" to eat what she fixed. Seriously I have always ate all my vegetables and my momma has always cooked a wide variety of foods.. She is one of those crazy ladies, you know the kind that never measures, and well I guess I'm one of those crazy ones now as well since she taught me how to cook! 

However I know that there are many out there that must measure and need to know how to cook different things.. And lucky for you that is what I am here to do! You see I will be blogging recipes and also if you live in the northwest Georgia/ Chattanooga Tn area then I can also do a Pampered Chef cooking show with you and a group of friends! I started my business with The Pampered Chef over a year ago and then took off for a while when I got pregnant with our third child, but I'm back in full swing! I've got my running shoes on and I'm ready! 
So here is the scoop - I am not really a prepackage food girl - I truly believe in cooking at home- not only is it cheaper but its super valuable time you can have with your family. Life at the wheat house is much nicer when we are at home eating at our on table.. The kids get to play or help cook then we can all sit together- this is always the fun part :) Ansley my oldest is a lot like me she will sit and eat everything and never hesitates to try something new. Justus, our middle child, well he is a while different story.. He will sit and play with his food- refuse to eat it (even if he had just ate and loved it last week) and well he will do absolutely anything to drive my husband crazy! But put a salad in front of the kid and he's in heaven! Or don't fix him a plate at all and he will eat off ours.. Crazy right? But the conversations we get to have with our kids t the table are priceless! Ian is our baby- he is most definitely a gift from God. He is so stinkin' sweet and he LOVES his mommy and daddy's food! Yes you read that right! Dustin, my husband, and I make his baby food and he loves it! I have bought him a total of four jars of nice expensive organic food before when we were out shopping and I needed to feed him and had forgot his home made food at home. He hated the stuff- do not get upset over that statement , I have plenty of friend with babies and my other two kids included that had jar food and that are fine! I just wanted to try this for Ian and it has been succesful, easy, and pretty cheap!   I will be 
blogging some baby food "how to's" as well!
 Then my next favorite thing about cooking at home , other than being with my family and saving money, is that God truly knew what he was doing by introducing me to The Pampered Chef, you see at first I truly didn't understand what the name "The Pampered Chef" meant to me but now I get it. They have made the tools and cook ware and bake ware and all the products so easy to use that it has made my life in the kitchen truly easier and their products clean up so well- really they do. I have proof - my dear husband will clean up the kitchen with out any hesitation after I am thru cooking, really he will! And if he doesn't clean for want ever reason I never mind cleaning up the kitchen because I know it's a piece of cake! Oh and sometimes he's te cook :) he knows and loves the products as well! So I'm sure I will be blogging his stuff also!

Oh and ps- yes I use other things that you will see that are not pampered chef so don't be surprised! :D

enjoy and feel free to comment! 




I knew I had to have this when I saw it! It's my whole purpose and why I'm so passionate about what I do!


Our Sweet little Kitchen and eating Area ;) home sweet home!


No comments:

Post a Comment