Thursday, February 14, 2013

Guacamole !

Just about anytime we have a gathering at my house I am requested to make Guacamole ! And I better have enough to make at least two things of it plus there is never any leftovers!!

-2 avocados
-1-lime
-3-4 cloves of garlic
-Tomatoes (like 1/2 of a tomatos or 8-10 cherry- I honestly just throw them in!)
-Cilantro
-Salt

-Start by putting the tomatoes into the manual food processor & getting the to desired consistency
-press 3-4 cloves of garlic! I love garlic and it has w enough spice so that I don't have to worry with jalapeƱos!
-chop some cilantro with a knife and throw it in (I use lots- I really love that stuff!)
- now add the avocados (I use the avocado knife and it gets it all out beautifully!)
-sprinkle a little salt
-cut your lime in half and squeeze all the juice into the processor (I use the citrus press- it works great!)

Now process to desired consistency and eat!! Yummy!


















No comments:

Post a Comment